SOLVE ENTERTAINMENT’S FIRST ONLINE ONLY GAME!
Pranksters today. Pranksters forever.
The newest on-line prankster doesn’t exactly have a thriving fan base, but that’s all about to change. Tune in to Professor Prank’s Exclusive Live Stream event and help him sneak into a private laboratory to play a prank on his old high school science teacher, Dr. Baxter. Hiding a fake rat and investigating the mysterious Plan Omega are just the beginning. Will this be another blustery effort by a lackluster prankster, or will this be an evening of hijinx like the internet has never seen before?
Please be aware…this is an online game that will be completed through the use of Zoom.
To maximize your experience…
- Make sure your device has a mic and camera!
- Ensure that your internet connection is reliable!
- Position yourself in a location with minimal secondary noise.
Professor Prank is a flat rate of $80 for 1-4 players, $15 any additional players.
- At least one player age 18 or older must be present and on the call for the duration of the experience.
- A Zoom link will be sent to you 15 minutes prior to your game time.
- Enter the meeting no later than 10 minutes prior to your game time!
- Hang out in the waiting room! All players will be admitted at the same time!
- At least one player should have paper and pen/pencil handy!
New Rules to keep everyone safe
We ask that when you come play with us, you abide by a few simple changes to help keep all in our community safe.
1. Masks must be worn at all times. Thank you for respecting our staff and abiding by this.
2. Do not come to play if you are feeling at all ill. Refunds provided in case of illness.
3. Take player temperatures in lobby. (We have one of those fancy new infrared thermometer guns!)
4. Upon arrivals, players will be asked to wash hands. Hand sanitizer located around the facility.